Thursday 3 February 2011

My 1st RL jewelry

Because of SL, in last year July 2010 I started learning jewelry design in Real Life. Let me share with you four of my classwork in my Elementary Jewelry Production Class. Just like in SL, each of these handmade creations have it's own story.

Copper pendant "Revenge for Freedom"

Copper pendant "Revenge for Freedom"


Not yet finish... 尚在製作中

This is my first handmade jewelry design that for my 1st homework of my jewelry class "elementary jewelry production" class @ Semeter Nov 2010- Feb 2011.

The birdie finally can fly away from the world's most horrible cage. She don't need be forced in staying with that black cat..
The cat who ...
... think she is the best in the world;
... is absolute government;
... love to control the world;
... love to afflict the birdie and control the birdie life..

The birdie finally revenge for freedom and leave that haughty cat trapping inside the cage; continoue living in it's own world.


第一件handmade作品, 乃學校的功課... for elementary production class @ Semeter Nov 2010- Feb 2011

籠中烏終於飛走了, 不再困在那個生不如死的籠中..
不再受那
... 自以為高貴;
... 自以為高高在上;
愛操控; 愛玩弄;自以為是的...黑貓..折磨
烏兒飛走了, 就讓那無理的黑貓因在這籠中....
繼績活在自己的世界裹


Copper ring "Peek"

Copper ring "Peek" - side view

Copper ring "Peek" - Top view

The copper wires on the top & the black pearl can be moved.

This is my 2nd handmade jewelry design that for my homework of my jewelry class "elementary jewelry production" class @ Semeter Nov 2010- Feb 2011.

My iced heart seems to melting; sneak peeking this world....
Sounds like time for explosion of the sleeping talent, confident and the enthurustic inside heart. ..

中間的銅線黑珠是可動的

第二件handmade作品, 乃學校的功課... for elementary production class @ Semeter Nov 2010- Feb 2011

冰封的心蠢蠢欲動, 偷看這個世界;
埋藏以久的自信, 心中的那團火, 像要爆發...


Silver pendant "Shy Vs Curious"

Silver pendant "Shy Vs Curious"

One pendant 2 styles:-
:- front - convex with shinny sufaces
- back - concave with rough textures

This is my 3rd handmade jewelry design that for my homework of my jewelry class "elementary jewelry production" class @ Semeter Nov 2010- Feb 2011.

A lonely snake scared of the world. Her body twirl together hiding in her world. Dreamed to be brave enough to look out the world....

convex with shinny surface implies curiousity and enthusiastic;
Concave with rough textures implies shy and want to hide in her own world.


一個pendant但前後兩個款, 凹的磨砂面, 凸的光面

第三件handmade作品, 乃學校的功課... for elementary production class @ Semeter Nov 2010- Feb 2011

那寂莫的蛇長年冰封在黑暗中, 捲曲着身体, 渴望探頭看看這個世界.....

凹的磨砂面表現害羞對世界隔着一度牆
凸的光面表現好奇及內心的欲望


Silver ring "HUG"

Silver ring "HUG"

with rough texture surface

This is my 4th handmade jewelry design that for my homework of my jewelry class "elementary jewelry production" class @ Semeter Nov 2010- Feb 2011.

Just like a scraf tie on your neck & make you warm;
just like using two arms holding you and hug you tight, in protecting you & giving you the feeling of safe and peaceful.


磨砂面

第四件handmade作品, 乃學校的功課... for elementary production class @ Semeter Nov 2010- Feb 2011

像頸巾一樣圉着你, 使你温暖;
用雙手抱着你, 使你感到無限的安全感...

No comments: