Monday 28 April 2008

Royal, Generous, Charity, Love...

















Been a while didn't write my blog since kinda busy in selecting some gowns, hairs to match my coming release - the Princess Carita Jewelry collections. Well, actually you can now buy the separate pieces in my Alienbear Design main store, 1/F. You can find necklace, earrings, bracelets, crown and scepter. I still making the poster for the 2 styles of rings that match this designs and the posters like the aboves one for the sets ^^ Comparing with my entire poster, Do you find any improvement on my poster work? hehe . I know still not yet professionals but I promise I will keep taking more graphic designs course in rl to enrich my skills !! Well, Just keep checking my designs blog at http://alienbearjewel.blogspot.com/. Will do an official release once I make all the posters.

Miss you & love you all :3

No comments: