Wednesday 13 February 2008

Happy Valentine's day!

Woot one day more & Valentine is coming. Wish all of you have a lovely & sweetest night tomorrow!

Well I am so busy in real life Chinese new year celebrations & real life Project on my short course this month. I feel so sorry that I can't make any new special member gifts for my update group members & can't make too many new designs for this Vday. Let me do a summary of what's special in this VDay:-

DESIGN THAT SPECIALLY FOR THIS VDAY
(Transferable)



BijouxOr Design main store, Le'bear Castle


FREE VDAY GIFTS FOR PUBLIC - till 14 Feb 2008 sl time 11:59pm
(transferable)





Alienbear Design main store, Le'bear Castle



FREE VDAY GIFTS for UPDATE GROUP MEMBERS - till 14 Feb 2008 sl time 11:59pm
(no transfer)

Since busy this few months so I just replace some of my entire member gifts:-







Join "Alienbear Design & Le' Cameo Lovers", Wear your group tag & then go to Member Discount Shop to get these member only gifts.



VDAY 50% off discount for UPDATE GROUP MEMBERS - till 14 Feb 2008 sl time 11:59pm
(Transferable)













Join "Alienbear Design & Le' Cameo Lovers", Wear your group tag & then go to Member Discount Shop to get the discount!


Btw, The Lucky chair sets will be taken away after Vday, so don't miss it!




ENJOY! See you all in April 2008. Yes I will be focus on my real life study this 2 months. Please contact our CMO Mui Mukerji for any quires when I am on leave. If you want to say hi to me, just leave me message :D I will still keep checking my sl email & account^^ Love you all :D

No comments: