Monday 4 June 2007

What's that?!!

OMG! There's something hiding in my Zoo in my Le'Bear Castle ...
AWWW.. That is a cool flying Dragon! What is he doing? Look !! He is drinking water!



Hehe, yes this is my new pet. I saw this cool creatures at CREATIVE FANTASY HOME & GARDEN long time ago .. around in last year. But as I having got enough prims in my place & don't have enough money to get one home I didn't buy it. Last month, I rented more land & then made this lake in my Zoo & planed to buy this home. But I was so disappointing that he was NO more in that place :( Till today... My grandma Shorty Luna Gift this to me!!! I am sooo surprise & happy as this is the one I really WANT to have it in my zoo MADLY!! You are the best grandma Shorty! LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! many many kissess to you grandmiii...

No comments: