Sunday 23 March 2008

My OCT 2006 Gothic Series






If you know my designs since 2006, you must know these two Gothic designs I designed for my SL sister's royal Gothic wedding in Oct 2006.

These few months, I keep redo some of my old sl jewelry designs poster for my real life homework. So I move them from My online store at Shop Onrez back to my in world main store at Alienbear Design, Le'Bear Castle. I also pack few sets with crown there too. So you may ask, how's my project...

Well, it suppose to be hand in on 20 Mar 2008 Hong Kong time BUT I didn't finish it so my teacher said that we can hand in on 27 Mar 2008 HK time.. but this will be the last day. after that , all received project will mark as "Fail"...

I am still in my layout process... think maybe I will fail in this course. ... :( but I will try my best to work on it though. Good Luck me...

2 comments:

Miriam Mayne said...

I hope you mean 27 March 2008 and not 2007 ... I wish you good luck and all the best!

Alienbear Gupte said...

hahah yes 2008.. my homework make my fingers not willing to work with my brain

ty ^^