Tuesday 30 October 2007

Kawaii Witch!!



Finally released the 2007 Halloween Pumpkin Hunt, was really my nightmare when preparing this event. But comes out so good & many people enjoy the hunt, it make me so happy & feeling so worth to afford that "nightmare" lol!

Because of this, I am so happy today so I select a VERY cute witches outfit from my wardrobe! Japanese really so creative! Yes! this outfit I got from a Japanese shop **Honey kitty** by +*+Nekoko Noel+*+ . I just fall in love with them when I saw this! I can't select which to buy so I get the FATPACK! It can be in many combinations. All part just too cute is all I can say! Don't know how to describe this cute witches outfit, just touch the picture & you will see all ! Especially the candy on the arm & on the leg! The wands even spread out many colorful hearts & stars. Just so cute! It comes with a ao version of wand too. When you wear, it like like a Japanese animation dolls holding a magic wand. haha so fun ! I love fancy, colourful, lace, ribbon & cute outfit! All I can say is .. this is the must to get if you love lolita, cute & fancy.

To match this cute outfits, I select cute hair From Zero by Rei Gully .

Watashiwa Kawaii ali das!! hahahaha

No comments: