Saturday 27 October 2007

Yawn...

So tired these days. After the lucky chair gifts ( Silver line /Gold line /Kid line) & the mobven jewelry sets, I was keep preparing the 20 pumpkins hunt jewelries.. All ready, just need to prepare the pictures, the clues, the settings... I wish I can get ready for the pumpkin hunts by Sunday morning. O yes I learn a bit basic of photoshop in my rl class! I think can make use of it this time wooties! Can't wait to release the hunt! But really so tired, been up for whole night. Yes these few days just slept like few hours in total. (Start feeling I am too addicted to this game & design... ) But well.. really so tired, I promise I will sleep a while & then wake up for preparing those pumpkins! urgh.. the member gifts.. Halloween 07 jewelries.. custom orders.. OMG seems my work never ended. .. (Am I over addicted?...) Zzzz.. My eyes can't open.. okok, I will see you guys later.. really need to take a rest... Nite nite..


Zzzz...

No comments: