Wednesday 18 July 2007

July2007 Member gifts - Queen heidi Armbands



To thanks all my "Alienbear Design & Le'Cameo Lovers" group members keep supporting me, This armband is design for all members. This arm bands are designing for matching the July-Sept 2007 Lucky Chairs gifts @ Alienbear Design (Platinum line) and BijouxOr Design (Gold Line). This time you can get these gifts from my group notice instead of I send out by hand or place in member & discount shop. So even new member who join my group will have opportunity to get this gifts till SL delete this notice. As this is for member so it is NO TRANSFER :D

Don't forget go to Alienbear Design main store & BijouxOr Design main store to collect the full lucky chairs gifts (5 Platinum Piece & 5 Gold pieces) Before 30 Sept 2007 so as to match this arm band!! Good Luck!!

No comments: