Saturday 28 July 2007

Kawaii Doll!



OMG, look at ali! Just like a very cute japanese doll on this!

I am fans of Mischief since I start to be in SL 2 years ago. Yes all her outfit is just so real & cute. This blue little top is her new design just $85L!! The flexi lil skirt is from her too but I forget how much lol I bought that long time ago. yes she make nice prim, nice texture & nice flexi setting! Just can say perfect , special & CUTE! If you are in kid av, here you can find some that can be modify to fit your avatar :D

I am nice BOOTS collectors! Well, in SL, really not too many shoe designer can make real & nice boots. Other than Sylfie's Prim Seduction (just few boots) & Shiny Things (umm.. 1 to 2 boots only..), I find a NEW boot designer! Yes Look at my boot in the picture! Just awesome YES? So real, good colour tons... OK yes just perfect! This is Maitreya Bloom (Wide) from Maitreya ! I saw few bloggers blog this boot in other colour before so I went to her store few days ago. I even get a fatpack of this boots! I also bought her Maitreya Dune (Wide) - Earthpack! (will show you once I find nice outfit to match hehe)

To match this cute outfit, I select a very & special hair Tsuyayaka-blackw/bluehighlights from Kin. She is one of my favourite cute hair designer. Few of her hair just awesome & Very suit cute style girl OR kids! Texture good, Some style with good prim, Special hair style. Ok the accessory I select this time is my Gemstone Star Set (Modify from Apirl 2006 Design) in Babyblue Saphire. Tiny little star just make me more cute with this outfit :D

...

OK! need to back to my work! Show you more in my wardrobe later :D
Cheers :D

No comments: