Monday 30 July 2007

Loading...

Sigh.. SL is SO good to me today. Weird that my money record keep showing "Loading.." even I tried to relog & relog. Then ...

I can't TP,
I can't send group IM,
I can't buy anythings,
I can't search,
I can't load friend's profile,
I can't see anyone buy things from my stores -maybe just no one like my design today :(
I can't .....

Btw, when I can't do all of that listed above, & I have no mood to do my custom orders... I made belly rings & belly chain today to match my Gemstone Star Set (Modify from Apirl 2006 Design) . Then I tried to take pictures for ads. BUT It kept crashing & crashing & then ..

OK I GIVE UP NOW! SL force me to back to RL... :(

What a bad SL day today ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Most of these things happened to me too. I made a list (in my blog) of Jira url's with these issues.