Monday 17 September 2007

Awesome Sculpties jwelry designer!

I really love this Jewelry Expo (15 Sept -22 Sept) you know!! Here the followings are what I bought from Siyu Suen of Illusions. I didn't know there is such a great sculpties jewelry designer out there in SL till this expo. Her spot is in Shop 33. Her pendant in sculpties are so great. She make a good texture on them too. Just maybe need a bit more practice on the chain part just like mine. lol chain part is always hard to make good to fit the neck. But for the Pendant, These four I show below is just great. You can touch the picture to zoom in.






Yes I have a booth here too at Shop 64 !! Just few limited edition set remained. While few details stars theme 1L/5L gifts place in the middle of my booth waiting for you. I even place out some new designs like Celestial Bride Set and the Bridesmaid set, Pearls & Diamond stars forehead tiara, Wedding rings like Wedding Ring Celestial, Wedding Rings Victoria, Veronica & Vicki; Oriential Tang Dynasty Empress Jewerly Set & Hair accessory. Or you want something special & Unique, you can check out the Auction booth & add a bid for my 3 Unique Queen Galaxy Sets Or other designers' auction set. All money gain will donate to American Red Cross.

See you there ^^

No comments: