Thursday 13 September 2007

Boring class...

Wooty.. today is my first lesson in studying Multi media grahic design. The tutor talk talk & talk... Well I have nothing knowledge regarding art/ design.. I feel that all he talk is so new but well.. I am kinda hyper.. Need me to sit for 3 hours & listening listening & listening...

Zzzzzz.. I miss my SL working.. Jewelry Expo is coming.. but still have a lot of work not finish yet lol ahhahah but okok.. I know after this course, I think at least will know how to use photoshop lol ..

Okies ali.. pay attention to your class... ahhahah

2 comments:

Mui Mukerji said...

good luck !!! wish teacher looked handsome ^^

Alienbear Gupte said...

okies I back home. Umm the teacher not bad, just absolutely Graohic designer look. But well, it is much difficult then I expect.. I think I might can't get back my money from the government lol

Well.. I think I am not the one who can draw an camera or car by CorelDraw & make it look like 99% real one.. I must fail this time... hahahah.. but well I will try my best , fun class though hahaha lol