Saturday 29 September 2007

Natural is Beauty...

Yesterday my friend Mui Imed me & said Celestial City (CS) have 50% off sale on skins. I was so exciting as I saw a skin that look pretty on picture from their blog. So I asked Mui to show me. Yes she is CS & Lastcall Super fans. lol We have very different taste though but CS previous release "(CS) Vogue Skins - Summer Series - 3" attract me to do a first try on their skin. Well that skin not bad but still not too natural on me, but it make me cute though. Start from that day, I start checking CS blog - Celestal Stduio. Till I see "(CS) Vogue Skins - Fall Series", I told myself this maybe my cup of tea. So I asked Mui to bring me There to get some demos.



It surprised me that this time their "(CS) Vogue Skins - Fall Series - 3" are great in all skin tons except the Bronze one lol as my face seems not too match too dark coal skin tons lol. The skin show on the picture is the "(CS) Vogue Skins - Fall Series - 3" in Cashmere skin tone that I think is the best among all in this series. It look so natural with nice makeup matching this skin tone. Well hehe it is just $500L since they are on sale! So I get all skin tones on this "(CS) Vogue Skins - Fall Series - 3". Yes the "3" one! I do like other eye makeup in fall series 1,2 & 4 but well the lips makeup really not suit my face :( .. I wish they can make those eye make up to this Fall Series 3 too so I can have more selections hehe.

O yes see my hair on the picture? yes it is ETD freebie hair! I finally have time to visit there yesterday. Great that they set all the DEMO in $0L so this time I can just take all demo & try at home. yes most of her hair colour texture are very good after they reopened their store. I bought few hair from them too, will show you all later.

Love my top? hehe the full outfit pack is gorgeous too with cute & elegant prim skirts, that is from Allure by Sparkle Skye. Well she didn't release yet, I just beg her & beg her to sell me one. You will definitely fall in love with this dresses once you see it since these dresses style is really new in SL & this dresses styles have great flexi & prim setting that really like the real life one! hehe okok I promise I will show you once she release!

My jewelry sets & ring wearing on picture are Platinum Celestial Bride Set & Wedding Ring Celestial.


O yes look at this wedges! It is Group Gift by Maitreya!! I bought her fat pack of this design when she released & so great that she make a new colour now & then gift to her group member! Wooties! Thank you so much Onyx LeShelle!! send many kisses to you!

No comments: