Monday 6 August 2007

Fashion Show!



I am so exciting to announce that My jewelries will have a fashion show that is organised by FIRST IMPRESSIONS, EWING FASHION AGENCY and The Chocolate Runway in this coming Tuesday 7 August 2007 10:30am slt. It will be held in The Chocolate Runway @ 10 Kings.

This is my first time in having a fashion show to show my jewelries! There will be 3 other designers participate in this show, they are including:- Leezu Baxter (Clothing, Hair & Accessories), Jaxie Zabelin (Clothing) & Kya Eliot (Clothing & Accessories). While I will be participle in the final section of the show "Model's Choice".

I am really so exciting! Wish after this show, more people will know more about me & my designs :D

*Dress Code: Smart/No Bling and please detach unnecessary prim attachements - HUDS/AOs and other high prim items.

No comments: